The Polycotton Flysheet is exquisite, allowing breathability and insulation in equal parts, dependent on the weather conditions; the fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather, the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the family tent, especially in the wind. Featuring all the premium features that you would expect from our flagship family tent range; this modern classic is a fantastic choice for longer term camping excursions in hotter climates.
CAVERNOUS 9+4 BERTH LUXURY FAMILY AIR TENT WITH TWIN MULTIFUNCTIONAL DOUBLE SIDE AIR ANNEXES COMPLETE WITH FOOTPRINT GROUNDSHEET
The Kalahari 9.0DSE model is based on the best selling Airedale 9.0DSE from the award-winning Airedale range, in luxury breathable polycotton with upgraded features such as inflatable double side air annexes (registered design) and the acclaimed patio style double side doors & all new front porch removeable groundsheet system; this new polycotton model is set to elevate, stimulate and accentuate your luxury family camping holiday experience, providing maximum living and sleeping accommodation for even the largest family. Constructed from our trusted technical polycotton fabric for breathability, keeping down the internal temperature in warm weather whilst vastly reducing humidity and condensation plus cutting down external noise. With exceptional features such as roof light windows, extra deep darkened bedrooms & our famed air tube pressure relief valve system as standard, it's clear to see the distinct technical advantages that breathable polycotton offers for camping in warmer climates.
There has never been a better time to rediscover camping with the Kalahari luxury polycotton range, now complete with a Footprint Groundsheet included.
• Breathable premium polycotton fabric
• Inflatable ultra sturdy XL oxygen air frame
• LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the air frame system (T’s & C’s apply)
• Dynamic speed valve & intelligent frame relief valve
• TWIN integral multifunctional side air annexes offering large storage space, private toilet, 2-berth sleeping options or a separate pet sleeping area etc. Right side double annexe includes 2 berth sleeping inner tent
• Internal fully zip back porch divider door with full zip back phoenix mesh ventilation insect screen panel & mesh side windows with all new fracture design zip up curtains
• Ground level side ventilation
• Side roof lights to central living area
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• Multiple cable access points
• Vortex bedroom ventilation system
• 240cm deep, darkened micro polyester 7-person bedrooms with 2/3/2 dividers
• Tinted anti-glare panoramic windows with zip-up leaf design curtains
• Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
• Zip back front door with zip up curtains & full zip back mesh panel
• Right hand double patio style side doors with phoenix mesh ventilation
• Right hand side vestibule door with eyebrow canopy
• Front porch left side upper window phoenix mesh ventilation / insect screen with zip up internal PVC storm cover
• Fully removable front vestibule velcro seal perimeter groundsheet
• Includes pump, peg set, repair kit and storm straps, and full PE Footprint groundsheet
Total Weight 70.3kg
Pack Size 93 x 76 x 66cm
Footprint 805 x 445cm (plus 2x 145 x 245)
The oxygen air frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising of a Dura-Tech welded single inflation point airframe, the famed dynamic speed valve and the patented intelligent frame relief valve. Inflation is swift using the Double Action Hand Pump provided, whist deflation is available at the push of a button. Our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube by expelling any excess air, typically caused by overinflation or sudden changes in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
The expansive tinted windows permit a panoramic vista of the outside world and safeguard against harmful rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the internal space on a morning; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be rolled totally back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. A PE groundsheet has been sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression and prevent bugs from accessing the living area. This family tent has an internal two thirds internal zip-back divider door panel, which is partnered by large windows and privacy blinds, creating a welcoming front porch area for alfresco relaxation.
We have introduced breathable zip-back mesh ventilation fly screen panels at every access point to the tent to maintain a pleasant internal temperature and keep insects at bay; this is created from Phoenix Mesh, an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. The fibreglass pole side eyebrow canopy creates a sheltered mini porch area, which keeps your side access door dry, whilst designating a convenient area for tying shoelaces