The Polycotton Flysheet is exquisite, allowing breathability and insulation in equal parts, dependent on the weather conditions; the fabric will contract for maximum heat retention when cold, whilst in warm weather, the material will ‘breathe’ to help maintain a more comfortable internal atmosphere. There are even acoustic benefits of using this heavy-duty canvas material, which maintains a calmer internal ambiance within the family tent, especially in the wind. Featuring all of the premium features that you would expect from our flagship family tent; this modern classic is a fantastic option for longer term camping excursions in hotter climates.
CAVERNOUS 9+4 BERTH LUXURY FAMILY AIR TENT WITH TWIN MULTIFUNCTIONAL DOUBLE SIDE AIR ANNEXES
The all new 9.0DSE model is based on the best selling Airedale 9.0DSE from the award winning Airedale range, in luxury breathable polycotton with upgraded features such as inflatable double side annexes (registered design) and the acclaimed patio style double side doors & all new front porch removable groundsheet system; this new polycottton model is set to elevate, stimulate and accentuate your luxury family camping holiday experience, providing maximum living and sleeping accommodation for even the largest family. Constructed from our trusted technical polycotton fabric for breathability, keeping down the internal temperature in warm weather whilst vastly reducing humidity & condensation plus cutting down external noise. With exceptional features such as roof light windows, extra deep darkened bedrooms & our famed air tube pressure relief valve system as standard, it’s clear to see the distinct technical advantages that breathable polycotton offers for camping in warmer climates.
There has never been a better time to rediscover camping with the Kalahari luxury polycotton range!
• Breathable premium polycotton fabric
• Inflatable ultra sturdy XL oxygen air frame
• LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the air frame system (T’s & C’s apply)
• Dynamic speed valve & intelligent frame relief valve
• TWIN integral multifunctional side air annexes offering large storage space, private toilet, 2-berth sleeping options or a separate pet sleeping area etc. Right side double annexe includes 2 berth sleeping inner tent.
• Internal fully zip back porch divider door with full zip back phoenix mesh ventilation insect screen panel & mesh side windows with all new fracture design zip up curtains
• Ground level side ventilation
• Side roof lights to central living area
• Reflective guylines with quick adjusters
• Multiple cable access points
• Vortex bedroom ventilation system
• 240cm deep, darkened micro polyester 7-person bedrooms with 2/3/2 dividers
• Tinted anti glare panoramic windows with zip-up leaf design curtains
• Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet
• Zip back front door with zip up curtains & full zip back mesh panel
• Right hand double patio style side doors with phoenix mesh ventilation
• Right hand side vestibule door with eyebrow canopy
• Front porch left side upper window phoenix mesh ventilation / insect screen with zip up internal PVC storm cover
• Fully removable front vestibule velcro seal perimeter groundsheet
• Includes pump, peg set, repair kit and storm straps
Total Weight 70.3kg
Pack Size 93 x 68 x 70cm
Footprint 805 x 445cm + (145 x 245 +145 x 245cm)
The Oxygen Air Frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs, comprising our ultra-sturdy Quintuple High-Pressure Oxygen Air Frame Tube technology, the famed Dynamic Speed Valve and the patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve. Inflation is swift using the Dual Action Hand Pump provided, whilst deflation is available at the push of the self-retainer button; our exclusive pressure relief valve prevents damage to the tube through expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by overinflation or fluctuations in the ambient temperature. These tubes are designed to mirror our gothic arched architecture for enhanced water run-off. All valves are discretely concealed by a Velcro Cover for a tidier external aesthetic. The Oxygen Air Frame has been quality controlled to ensure optimal performance and carries our exclusive Lifetime Guarantee* for peace of mind in years to come.
The expansive tinted windows permit a panoramic vista of the outside world and safeguard against harmful rays, whilst increasing privacy and illuminating the internal space on a morning; these are accompanied by zip-up curtains, which can be rolled totally back, or zipped fully in for complete privacy on an evening. A PE groundsheet has been sewn-in to increase convenience when pitching, reduce water ingression and prevent bugs from accessing the living area. This family tent has a full internal zip-back divider door panel, which is partnered by a huge mesh panle, large windows and privacy blinds, creating a welcoming front porch area for alfresco relaxation.
We have introduced breathable zip-back mesh ventilation fly screen panels at every access point to the tent to maintain a pleasant internal temperature and keep insects at bay; this is created from Phoenix Mesh, an assisted-healing ‘smart’ material, with the structurally incorporated ability to self-repair any ‘snag’ damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time. The fibreglass pole side eyebrow canopy creates a sheltered mini porch area, which keeps your side access door dry, whilst designating a convenient area for tying shoelaces.
The Kalahari PC 9.0 comes complete with high-visibility guylines, steel ground pegs, a double action hand pump, a repair kit, an instruction manual, two berth inner tent attachment points, an inclusive holdall, numerous cable access points and attachment points for our optional LED lighting collection. An array of complementary optional extras can also be purchased, including a made to measure stone protection footprint groundsheet, a luxurious snug rug camping carpet, and a front porch extension.