Based in the heart of West Yorkshire; Outdoor Revolution have remained at the forefront of the industry in terms of functionality, quality, value and innovation for over twenty years.
We are a market pioneering manufacturer of high specification caravan awnings, drive away awnings, family tents, canopy extensions, gazebo shelters and camping accessories.
Driven by our passion for design innovation, attention to detail and the great outdoors; we are dedicated to ensuring a first-rate touring experience for each customer, which is why we continue to develop exclusive features, registered designs and cutting-edge technology to introduce in our customer centric designs.
We have invented, perfected and introduced the following benefits in the caravan awning, drive away awning and family tent market sectors:
- Registered Designs - Registered designs exclusive to the Outdoor Revolution brand, including the Double Side Annexe, Campese Inflatable Sofa Bed, Pronto Windbreak & Oxygen Windbreak.
- Double Ripstop Polyester – A lightweight material, featuring a Double Rip Stop Weave to prevent accidental damage from worsening, allowing the optimum strength to weight ratio of any canvas material.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The quickest, easiest and most reliable inflation valve on the market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our patented pressure relief valve, which expels any excess air surpassing 6PSI to prevent over-inflation.
- Lifetime Guarantee – The longest possible extended warranty, on our Oxygen Air Frame, which we excIusively issue, due to the confidence we hold in our Oxygen Air Frame.
- Twilight Bedrooms – Extra-dark sleeping bedrooms, situated at the rear of our Latest Family Tents, especially designed for a deep, cosy & uninterrupted sleep in the great outdoors.
- Dura-Tech Welded Oxygen Air Frame – A high-pressure welded single point inflation air frame which guarantees swift & effortless inflation.
- Phoenix Mesh – An assisted healing ‘smart’ material found in our Mesh Flyscreens, with the structurally incorporated ability to self repair snag damage, typically caused by consistent usage over time.
- TPS Twin Piping System (6mm x 4mm Beading) – Twin piping has been introduced on our latest awnings to permit dual compatibility with Caravans and Motorhomes within the height range.
- Pro Climate Fabric – A high-performance man made fibre marrying the breathability of polycotton, the technical properties of polyester, with the comfort and tactility of natural fibres.
- Endurance Storm Straps – The market pioneering adjustable Reflective Endurance Storm Straps, which can function as a tensioning strap, or a throwover strap to fix a Drive Away Awning to your van.
- Repair Kit – All of our models come complete with a repair kit, allowing you to activate a temporary resolution to any issues whilst on holiday, should you need to.
- Revolution 100 – An ongoing giveaway feature that promises £100 cashback to every hundredth customer to register their Lifetime Guarantee*.
- Vario Door – A fully removable door which can be situated in both a frontal & internal position.
- RVS Revolution Vario System – Increasing number of configuration options, allowing the external door to be situated in an internal position, in order to create an open porch area.
- Vortex Ventilation System – An exclusive ventilation system, which is designed to optimise air circulation around the bedroom area to ensure a more comfortable night’s sleep.
- Customer Centric Designs - We listen carefully to our customers during the development stage to issue the best possible product, using the best quality components, at the best possible price.