This model has been produced from a premium ultra-lightweight 120HDE fabric weave, which has been specifically engineered to deliver lightweight, compact and visually contemporary products that pack away neatly into the inclusive carry bag, making it perfect where weight or space limitations are of key consideration. This material incorporates a 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head and employs fully taped seams throughout, meaning it is exceptionally waterproof and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. The sleek design lines & classic tri colour livery will coordinate & complement any campervan or motorhome.
SMALL LIGHTWEIGHT QUICK PITCH INFLATABLE DRIVE-AWAY CAMPERVAN AWNING
Perfect for weekend trips and short stays, the premium single inflation point Cayman Midi Air inflatable drive away awning has been specifically designed to be compact in size and effortless to pitch. Based on the superb design of the Cayman Air (its bigger brother), the Midi Air has an internal floor space of 250 x 250cm with large roll-back doors on 2 of the 3 sides. There is a stylish front facing eyebrow canopy as well as a door on either side of the connection cowl to give full versatility. Offering fantastic value for money, the Cayman Midi Air is packed with features including plenty of mesh ventilation points, a sewn-in groundsheet, the option to add a 2-berth bedroom inner, and velcro fixings for our Lumi-Link & Lumi-Lite systems.
• 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3,000mm
• Single inflation dura tech welded oxygen air frame system
• Zip-back front & side doors
• Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Side Phoenix mesh ventilation panel with external roll up cover
• Twin rear-zip back cowl access doors
• Roof ventilation system with velcro down storm cover
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle-in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes clips to add an optional Two Berth Inner Tent
• Includes manual air pump, peg set & carry bag
Total Weight 14.09kg
Pack Size 82 x 42 x 38cm
Footprint 250 x 250cm (+80cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 190cm
Cayman Midi Air Low 180cm - 210cm ORDA1050 ETP £399
Cayman Midi Air Mid 210cm - 255cm ORDA1051 ETP £509
The oxygen air frame is the quickest, simplest and most reliable inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes or taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The air frame comprises our dura-tech single inflation point air frame technology, utilising welded high-pressure tubes and the famed dynamic speed valve. Inflation is rapid using the pump provided and deflation is just the push of a button. This valve is discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Large PVC windows allow for ample natural light and a superb vista of the outside world, all windows feature integral toggle-in curtains which can be rolled-back during the day or closed for complete privacy at night. Ventilation points in the roof, cowl door, and a side mesh panel aid in reducing condensation by optimising airflow around the awning, as well as helping to keep unwanted insects out. Full roll-back doors on the front and side offer a great option to use the awning as a sunshade in fair weather.
The Cayman Midi Air comes complete with a fully sewn-in PE groundsheet, steel ground pegs, reflective guylines, a Double Action Hand Pump, and a repair kit. There are mains cable access points, plus Velcro fixings for our optional LED lighting systems. A stone protection footprint groundsheet, a hardwearing dura-tread carpet, and a 2-Berth Inner Tent are also available for purchase, alongside an array of other convenient accessories.