The Sportlite range is constructed from a lightweight yet robust 280HDE fabric which has been specifically designed to deliver lightweight, compact products whilst maintaining strength and durability. This material incorporates a 4,000mm Hydrostatic Head, meaning the fabric is exceptionally water resistant and rain will simply bead onto the surface, before rolling off. Woven using the latest textile manufacturing techniques, this fabric is designed for longevity and performance. A lighter coloured roof material reflects heat to maintain a comfortable internal temperature.
SPORTLITE ZIP-ON TWO BERTH SLEEPING ANNEXE EXTENSION
Compatible with both the left and right side of the Sportlite Air awnings, this steel poled annexe provides a generous space for sleeping or storage. It comes complete with a breathable detachable darkened ‘twilight’ micro-polyester inner tent, allowing it to be used as a bedroom suitable for sleeping up to 2 adults or 3 children. A ventilation panel positioned in the rear of the annexe increases airflow to allow for a comfortable sleeping environment.
• 280 HDE, double ripstop high density all weather premium fabric
• Impressive 4,000mm Hydrostatic head
• Compatible with our Sportlite range
• Single steel pole frame system
• Fully taped waterproof seams throughout
• Toggle in micro polyester sleeping inner tent with darkened ‘twilight’ fabric
• Waterproof PE fully sewn in groundsheet and side storage pockets
• Rear ventilation with adjustable cover
Total Weight 5.9kg
Pack Size 76 x 23 x 21cm
Footprint 225 x 200cm
The Sportlite Annexe is securely fitted to the awning using a zip with a weatherproof cover, simply zip off either of the side panels on the Sportlite Air awning and zip the annex on. Thread the steel pole though the fabric and fix in place using the pre-attached pins, finish by pegging all pegging-points and guyropes ensuring all edges are tight and straight.